Issue #20 (October 2013):
• Uncovering info about Navajo Coca-Cola Bottling Works, 1926-1931
• Two little known stories about Asa Candler
• This collector holds the Malta record for most Coke bottles
• A new Coke bottle - made of ice?
• You're Asking How Much? We take a look at outrageous asking prices
• 2013 releases you may have missed...
• Doug McCoy reviews 'How About a Coke?'
• Coca-Cola in Toronto: A pictoral look from 1930s-1950s
• Coke signs that went for big bucks
• Letter responds to Schmidt Museum School Zone girl sign
• Coca-Cola no longer the World's No. 1 brand
• Show & Tell, eBay auctions that grabbed our attention, flea market finds... and so much more!
The Cola Conquest is a quarterly PRINT magazine dedicated to coca-cola collectors, historians, and enthusiasts everywhere! No matter what you collect - bottles, cans, signs, or other soda memorabilia, there's something just for you in every issue.
You can order a print subscription that we mail right to your door. The cost is $21.95 for a 1-Year subscription (4 Issues), or $40 for 2-Year (8 Issues).
Over the past 5 years, we've published 18 issues and dozens of feature stories about the Coca-Cola pieces and memorabilia that we all collect. We've included a few here on our website for you to read.