Issue #23 (2014):
• Coca-Cola celebrates a summer of sharing with 'Share A Coke'
• Cedartown, GA Coca-Cola Museum planned
• Victor Kooler found in Texas
• Coca-Cola yoyos from Australia
• Coca-Cola paper label bottles
• A transition bottle from 1962
• More innovations coming from Coca-Cola
• Show & Tell, eBay auctions that grabbed our attention,
flea market finds... and so much more!
The Cola Conquest is a quarterly PRINT magazine dedicated to coca-cola collectors, historians, and enthusiasts everywhere! No matter what you collect - bottles, cans, signs, or other soda memorabilia, there's something just for you in every issue.
Over the past 5 years, we've published 23 issues and dozens of feature stories about the Coca-Cola pieces and memorabilia that we all collect. We've included a few here on our website for you to read.